Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_voting_barAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_voting_barAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

An Alpha's Howl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

Loyalty : 4856
Skill : 5

An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:09 am

An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 Vzy00l

Padding on, Amethyst snuffled a sneeze. Glancing at the sky, it seemed the rains were going to be unrelenting that day. But she moved on, hardly noticing the rain. Her inner coat would keep her warm, even if the outer layer got wet and cold due to the wind it self. Flicking that tail, she stood and gave her coat a shake, spraying water droplets every where before moving on. But catching a scent, she knew the she-wolf Jay had followed her. About time, truthfully.

Hearing what the she-wolf called out. "Not yet." She replied, moving on, weaving her way through the thick brush easily. Over fallen trees and rotten logs. Between or around trees, it matter hardly to her..but she cave to a stop, ears forward and her gaze intently in the clearing before her. The herd was huddled under rather a thick leaved tree, a buck of maybe three, four years. But she spotted quite a few does. She scanned the herd picking out one, noting a doe with an awkwardly sprawled out hind leg..That was their target. "Far left, up by the tree." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4926
Skill : 7

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 am

Quietly studying the way Amethyst hunted, Lea was quickly drawing a conclusion about the wolf. Obviously she had lived on her own, her hunting attics were skilled as she quietly but quickly wove through the underbrush. On silent paws Lea followed; body low to the ground until they came upon the herd. Just as she had though the buck had his herd of does sheltered under the great Oak tree that Lea had seen days before.

"Far left, up by the tree." Amethyst whispered.

It was a great target, the she-wolf's eyes quickly took in. The doe had a mangled leg; perhaps from a previous attempt on her life by a lone wolf or simply an accident either way the doe would die today. Crouching beside the white female, Fell somewhere near by; Lea readied herself to attack. "I can take the left side if you want to go right." Her golden eyes took in the herd, the bull was protectively in the front; his horns a threat if one got too close while the target was at the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

Loyalty : 4832
Skill : 0

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:35 am

Fell stayed crouched behind Lea, observing the elk herd. She was going to wait for the first move from the other females. Long time since I've hunted any deer... Let’s see how this turns out... She thought to herself as she prepared herself for the hunt and watched the target. She twitched her ears and tail, waiting patiently for the others to make their move. She noticed how the deer had a lame leg, which reminded Fell of her own. She knew she'd have to keep up by running on her lame leg as well as the others, meaning a good deal of pain afterwards. She thought about this for a while, and then concentrated on hunting the doe again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Adrian prowled around the forest, soaked from the rain, and in general just ticked off. He didn't have any shelter to go and dry off in, so he would just have to deal with wet fur for a while. There was a different, new scent in the air, but he chose to ignore it. He doubted it would be anything that he would care about, as he was only seeking somewhere to dry off. He stepped lightly on the ground, not moving fast, his head turning after every step, just trying to find something a bit more cozy.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 pm

An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 F562dg

The hunt would go well if everyone worked together, twitching her tail in a signal to attack Lea circled around the herd to advance from the back. With quiet skill Lea got just behind the deer before her presence was known. With frighten bleats the herd leaped into a run, members jostling each other in the flight to safety. The lame doe was thrust into the tree; her lame leg catching the blow.

Her ears perked forward in joy as Lea bared her fangs. The group would eat well tonight.... she though as she leaped toward her target. With surprising strength the doe struck out with her lame leg, the hoof just barely grazing the alphess's shoulder. Unphased mostly, Lea simple sank her fangs into the said leg and shook her head roughly. 'Pain for pain,' she though as the doe cried out.

Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Amethyst saw the signal from their alpha, she followed behind silently but she made sure to stay out of the way of the other deer that were running almost madly in every direction to escape the danger. She ducked as one jumped over her blindly, and had to dodge to the side as one nearly ran into her. You'd think they'd run away from you, not run right at you. But with the danger passed she watched Jay as she sank her fangs into the deers leg.

With a snarl, fangs bared, she lunged for the neck. The doe had a lock of shock on it's face as her pearly white fangs sank into the hide and flesh with ease. Making sure to stay between the front legs, so she wouldn't be kicked or stomped on, she kept her hold..fighting it as the doe struggled to free it's leg and now gasp for the breath which was being constricted.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Fell paced alongside the elk, taking care of the deer's hooves. There wasn't much to do now, but to wait. But if the doe somehow squirmed her way free, Fell would be there to grab a hold of her. She was surprised at how quickly this had all taken, she barely even had to run. Fell snapped at a hoof that barely missed her head, she backed up, she wasn't as quick or young as these other wolves to dodge a sharp blow from a hoof.

Last edited by chickiefoo on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 pm

An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 F562dg10

Blood covered her muzzle, splaying over her nose and down her chest but the Alphess didn't take notice, the single thought of killing her target rolled through her mind. Survival. A constant growl came from Lea as she fought the animal. The doe struggled mightily for one so weak; even as the two wolves slowly drained its energy. Once or twice Lea's small body was almost thrown off but with a scrapping of her paws she dug her sharp claws into the earth and hung on. With its air constricted by Amethyst's death hold and Lea's constant tugging the doe quickly fell to her knees before the wolves. Signally for Fell to give the death blow, Lea pulled the target down to her side and continued to snap at its flesh. The quicker the hunt was over the less pain the doe would suffer and the sooner they could eat.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Fell leapt towards the throat, she grabbed a hold of it in her jaws. She bit down hard, ending the deer's life within a few minutes. She licked her bloody muzzle, making her even more hungry, but she sat down and waited for the alpha to say when she could eat. She reconized these other wolves as a pack now, and knew that Lea was going to be the leader of it.

Last edited by chickiefoo on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 pm

She watched as Jay snapped at the doe, but she kept her hold, even when the doe struggled all the more. She gave growls as the doe tried to twist it's neck this way or that trying to get free of her deadly grip. But when the doe fell finally, she kept her hold, a paw rested on the neck to keep it some what in place. Once Fell lunged forward and ended the does life, she stepped back licking her bloodied white muzzle..siting down as she did as well knowing Alpha's always ate first. Well, generally it would be the elders and pups, then the rest of the pack fed.

Last edited by Twilia on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:29 pm

An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 Jaylea15
Its life ended, last breath taken and slowly growing still Lea gently released her deathly grip on the doe. The once bright eyes had dimmed; hallow selves of what they once were. Sitting on her haunches, Lea lifted her head to give a short howl; her voice high and echoing throughout the small forest. Her amber eyes watched as Amethyst respectivly stepped back; allowing her Alphess the first bite of the kill. Pride swelled in her heart as Lea got to her paws and walked forward. This was it...her Pack's first kill.

Her sharp teeth made quick work of the Doe's leathery hide as Lea took the first bite. Blood spread over her muzzle more so then during the hunt. After a few moments Lea looked up at her pack and smiled. "I can't finish it alone." Her voice was a light tease as her amber eyes watched both the black and the white female. 'Sort of like a yin and yang...' Lea thought to herself. "Come," she wagged her tail. "Eat up we need to be strong."
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Fell wagged her tail and stepped foward. She took a bite out of the rump, savoring the chunk of meat as she chewed it. She ate slowly, thoroughly enjoying the taste of deer after days of no food and travel. When she finished she had eaten a good deal of the rump and hip. Fell now lay by the rump, licking her legs, her belly full.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Amethyst watched as Jay ate her fill, but she sat there silently, watching the she-wolf before her. Her mind wandered for now, but she was wondering where, the two other she-wolves had ran off to. The last she had seen of them, was in the cave. They hadn't followed from the looks of things'..perhaps they had decided to leave after all.

Her attention was drawn from her own thoughts' as Jay spoke up, she stood, and moved forward, making quick work of the hide before going after the softer meat around the belly. She as well, went after a few of the organs, which tended to taste best. But it didn't take her long to eat her fill and step back, licking her chops, but glancing at the sky. It was starting to rain even harder. "We best move." She suggested looking to the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Adrian's ears perked up at the sound of a sudden, short howl that filled the air around him. He hadn't heard anyone howl in quite sometime, as he was alone, without a pack, and he couldn't be more content with that fact. He didn't want to be around anybody because they always got in his way. The scent of blood and food then filled the air, but it was faint, as if it was further away from where he was. He stopped in his tracks, debating with himself if he should just run towards the sound and smell, as he was sure they came from the same place. He soon broke into a run, not caring what his actions cost him, his curiosity getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Fell nodded, she got up and stretched. She didn't feel like moving but knew she had to, or else she was going to freeze out in the rain. She yawned as she stretched, only stopping when she heard her bones crack. She then stood up, licking the blood off her muzzle. She took a few steps, and then looked at her pack mates. She sniffed the air, Can't smell a thing in this rain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:43 am

Korea walks around looking for food in the forest when she spotted a fox. "Hey a fox she," she said with a smiled. The fox looks at Korea and runs in fright. "Huh wait im not going to hurt you," She said. "I better not follow it then it might think im chasing it down for food," She walks in another direction in search of food.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 pm

With surprising quickness, Lea turned away from the kill and nodded. "The rains are getting worse," she commented amber eyes slightly distracted. "Perhaps it would be best that we move to the higher lands. Her tail twitched idly as she mind muddled over it. "Yes...I think that would be best. Lifting her paws high out of the gathering much, the young Alphess quickly trotted away from the kill, scavengers could have it for all she cared with a pack they would stay well fed. "We can reach the highlands within a few hours," she spoke more to fill the silence then anything. "So I suggest we get moving quickly before the rains wash the river banks away...we have plenty to cross."

OOC: Officially moving Lea out of this thread. Please rp your characters out as well as I believe that all characters have decided if they wish to join the pack or not. If you didn't have enough time, simply join up as they leave. This thread will be locked within 24 hours so please have posted your replies then.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Occ: Doing like wise with Amethyst, see no reason to reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Adrian soon found that his nose had ended up leading him to a dead doe, and three departing wolves. He stopped his running, almost tripping over his own paws, debating on what his next move would be. The rain began to hit harder then ever, and even with his fur it still chilled him to the bone. He hated the idea, but he knew what he was going to have to sadly do; he was going to have to try and join up with them. Being awkward and just in general hating to talk to anybody, he followed along behind them, intending to try and join up with them when they stopped somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Jaylea heard just the slightest sound of paw print behind her, the mud being the give away. She stopped, muck caked upon her legs as she turned her amber eyes to look at the follower. "Escaping the floods?" She asked quietly. It didn't matter who it was that followed as long as they meant no harm. "If you follow we can lead you to higher ground." Not waiting for the wolf to speak Lea took off.

OOC: Now off ^.^
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 am

OOC: Ehh... Not much to role play about Fell following them. So I'll skip on replying.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Occ: Going to go a head and lock this, since it's been 24 hours.

So, It begins. Please join this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Archives :: Role-Play Threads-
Jump to: