Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
Roleplaying Guidelines I_vote_lcapRoleplaying Guidelines I_voting_barRoleplaying Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
Roleplaying Guidelines I_vote_lcapRoleplaying Guidelines I_voting_barRoleplaying Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

Roleplaying Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

Loyalty : 4860
Skill : 5

Roleplaying Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Guidelines   Roleplaying Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 am

Please make sure you read these before starting roleplaying. It contains tips and things you need to remember before you make a new roleplay, or join one.

Simple: Do and Don’t

Do :
- Have fun, enjoy yourself and remember it’s just a roleplay.
- Read the rules carefully, make sure you understand them, and follow them.
- Pay attention to everyone in the roleplay.
- Listen to the RP Master, they control the rp.
- Use common sense, curtsy and be polite.
- Remember that Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ’s rules counts also in characters.
- Give people something to respond to in a post
- Be fair, after all, no character is perfect.

Do not :
- Disregard, ignore or neglect to read the rules set by the RP Master.
- Start OOC arguments over things that happens IC.
- Harass fellow roleplayers, it makes it unpleasant for everyone.
- Use character art that isn’t yours to use. This includes photographs, linking to pages etc.
- Take control over other people’s characters, or decide what happens to them in your post. This is considered rude and is known as godmodding.
- Ignore people’s posts.
- Powerplay, remember your characters can get hurt.

Termology:
- IC = In Character.
- OOC = Out Of Character
- Gary/Mary Sues – Characters that are perfect. Gary/Mary Sues are normally frowned upon in roleplay games. These are type of characters that are seemingly flawless, and that everyone instantly is supposed to like, they tend to know everything in advantage and can everything within moments..

Remember:
We don’t want certain topics or parts happening in roleplays on Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ, this includes but not limited to:
- Sexual roleplays, (here under all sexual conducts, “in heat”, “hot” “naughty” or any other form that may lead to any sexual related roleplaying.
- Violent roleplays, you can have “battles” and such, but no graphical, gory details. Keep it tasteful and at an absolute minimum.
- Profanity, keep it at a minimum and as least offensive words you can think of. Censoring the words won’t matter, swearing is a no-no on Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ.

Last notes:
> Above all, obey the rules of the RP and Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ’s Term of Service, have fun and enjoy the roleplay!
> Posts that are violating the guidelines or TOS will be deleted. Repeat offenders will receive warnings.
>If you find any posts that you think violates the guidelines or the TOS, please contact the moderators immediately.
Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Guidelines
Page 1 of 1